It finally happened, Charlie started crawling! Actually it's more like a scoot army crawl, but he can get where he wants without rolling around! He is very proud of himself and I've just realized I'm in for some big t-r-o-u-b-l-e! Let the baby proofing begin!
So, at 6 months he weighs 18lbs 8oz and is 27 inches long (that's 50% for height and weight)! He loves solid food sweet potatoes are by far his favorite! He can sit up, roll over and as of today CRAWL!! He also says "mom mom mom" (even though he has no idea what he's saying!)
Charlie and I are also "off" to St. George Utah with my parents on Wed. to watch my dad run in his 6th marathon. Talk about trouble.. anyone have advice for a 12 hr + car ride with a 6 month old??? Earplugs and Baby Einstein are the only things I have in mind!!
P.S. Crawling pics to come soon... the camera is in daddy's car!!
3 comments:
YIPEEE!!! He can crawl. and just think, you get one whole day of rest from him on saturday cause his favorite auntie in the whole world is going to play with him and she can't wait!
Oh my goodness, YOU JUST HAD HIM! I can't believe his is old enough to crawl. Yes, you are in for it now. You are about to be invaded! Your blog is adorable. Love it!
OK we NEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD MORE updates! PLEASE your killin me!but love you
Post a Comment