
I don't normally get too hooked on those reality TV shows! (Jesse hates them so we don't tend to watch them) but it just so happens that the few times that Charlie nurses during the day I will most likely turn on the TV to Jon and Kate Plus 8. For those of you who don't know about this show. It's a reality show on TLC about a family who had twin girls and then sextuplets. I find it pretty entertaining but I also enjoy watching it because I find myself looking at my ONE child and thinking to myself, that my life could be a lot harder. So, thanks Kate Gooslin for allowing camera crews in and out of your house, and your entire life in the limelight so that I can not only be entertained but humbled. If you haven't already watched that show, you should tune in sometime. It is very impressive to me how well these parents raise 8 kids and how they do everything that a family of 3 would do, that are really amazing.
1 comment:
I didn't even know that you had this background remember? I couldn't look at your blog. We must have really good taste! Haha. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment