Our little guy is growing up way too fast! At my uncle's last week he climbed up his stairs over and over again. My mom helped him climb down and he actually did really good. He has been saying mama and dada for awhile but now he actually understands what he is saying and points to us and says it. Last night when we were leaving my parent's house he said "bye bye". He woke up this morning saying it too, it was so cute. Our biggest milestone lately though has been FINALLY getting a tooth, just short of 9 months. It's about time, though it been a rough week. I am not looking forward to the rest of the teeth to come in. One thing we have yet to conquer.. sleeping through the night! I know I know I should probably just let him cry it out, but I'm not to that point yet, I have a feeling I will be soon!
3 comments:
He's adorable! You really should let him "cry it out". In a couple of days you'll all feel better! :)
Isn't it fun to watch them grow. It happens so fast. As for the sleeping through the night thing, good luck, my kids are 5 & 3 and more often then not then end up in my room at some point during the night.
but he's sooooo cute, how can you resist a cute sleeping boy saying, mamamamamama... over and over again! My goal for christmas break is to get him to say Missy!
Post a Comment