So the past few weeks it has become very apparent that we have a toddler in our home. Here are a few examples...
I found a graham cracker in my make-up bag
While taking the laundry out of the dryer I discovered blue stuff all over the freshly washed clothes, after further investigation there was not only clothes but a half melted blue crayon in the dryer.
The remote control has been found in the bathroom, toy box, cupboard, changing table, and dresser drawer (and that's just in the past week)
Diapers are taken out of the changing table and thrown across the entire bedroom floor on a daily basis. In fact I caught one from going into the washing machine with the rest of the laundry. (those are all luckily clean diapers)
I found blush in the garbage can and a tampon (in the package) in the toilet.
Toilet paper has covered the bathroom floor and the entire package of diaper wipes have been used to clean the coffee table.
While getting into bed last night I laid my head down to discover a toy under my pillow.
Yes, we've got toddler action in full force at our house and we are LOVING every second of it!
3 comments:
Oh, Kindra, I HEAR YOU! Today I was scrubbing out the bathtub in the master bath and of course, Caleb wanted to help. I had already poured the Comet cleaner in the tub to get it going and Caleb started grabbing the scrub brush and brushing the tub. I did not want him to do this because he was already dressed in clean clothes, but I figured it was better than trying to keep him from playing in the toilet. At any rate, when we were done cleaning, I took off his clothes that were semi-covered in cleaner so they could be washed immediately and not ruined by the bleach in the comet. So, Caleb was running around in his diaper. I thought this was fine because I would be doing more cleaning and didn't want to have to change his clothes a third time. Then Sesame Street came on, so while he was watching "Elmo's World" I came in on the computer to send some family e-mails I needed to send regarding a family reunion coming up. Just as I was finishing, Caleb walks in with his diaper OFF and his hands outstretched COVERED IN POO!!! "Wipeys?" He says. He had messed his pants and then taken off his diaper and attempted to "clean" his bottom with his bare hands. There was poo on his hands, squished in his bum, and rubbed on the carpet and one rug. Isn't having a toddler FUN!! :)
the toilet paper one was my favorite when Ryanne would do that! Oh and dumping the small crumbs leftover in the cereal box dumped all over the floor! ahhhhh toddlers!
Thanks for the laugh! He is such a doll. i love the pics with the hershey's syrup and the hose! Good luck!
Post a Comment