Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Already ????


No, he's not really two yet but I'll have to admit I feel like my child is already experiencing the terrible two's. He has a mind of his own and is quite a sneaky little guy. Aside from doing things like dropping toothbrushes in the toilet (I've got to start closing the lid), screaming in the car for three hours on our way to the bay area, and dumping an entire bottle of cough syrup on the hotel floor (that's a long story let 's just say after being on the phone with poison control all morning he ended up totally fine) Charlie is getting so big and talking and learning like crazy. So, I thought that I'd update on all of his favorite things and new tricks (for journaling sake, my plan is to "slurp" my blog soon )


He can say :


Mama, Dada, Grandpa, Uh oh, Bye Bye, "How Rude", help, thank you, book, ball, Brooke, truck, duck, snack, water, dog, outside, pretty, pasta,don't, Shuka, rock, "all done" juice,


He can make sounds of Cow = Boo, Lion/Tiger = roar!!, Cat= meow, Dog = ruff ruff and Duck + quack


He loves !

Grapes, Corn on the Cob, the hose, the bath, his truck book (any books), Gerber corn puffs, craisins, any kind of water,

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha! That picture of him is so great!!!!!! What in the world is on his mouth?

The Caple Crew said...

i loved this post! it brought me back to the days when Ryanne was doing all those things....except instead of a tooth brush it was a sandal which is STILL all wrinkly and ugly looking from being dunked in the toilet! Ah, the joy of having kids!