Friday, October 23, 2009

Do you ever have a week like this ???

It's been one of those weeks, one of those weeks where it's easier to let a your toddler open an entire pack of tampons, unwrap each one and "pop" it open, than it is to take them away from him because you know that you''ll just have to convince him to keep himself occupied with something else while you get ready (and who are we kiddng you know that won't work) ... yea it's been one of those week for us!!!
I figured I wouldn't need them for a while anyway!
I've found bits and pieces of tampons around the house all week, and today he brought me one and said "help please" asking my to open it. I just think about the 10 minutes of peace on quite I got while straight ironing my hair, TOTALLY worth it!


1 comment:

Rhandi said...

errr . . . the things we do for our kids . . . the things we do to maintain our sanity! We are going to look back at these years and laugh!