We blessed Matthew at home. There wasn't a Sunday where all the men in our family who were coming from out of town could be here so we decided to do it at our house on a Tuesday night. I am so glad we did, it was such a special evening. The only bad part is that we couldn't have everyone we wanted to be there be there because there just wasn't enough room in our house ( so please to get your feelings hurt)
We feel so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit in our home. I love hearing my child's blessings in helps me remember how close they are to heaven and how much Heavenly Father loves them and has a plan for them on his earth. It makes me feel honored that He trusted me to raise them on this earth and I hope that I can teach them all they need know to return to him someday. It was also very special to me because my little brother Brian who is preparing for a mission was able to take part in the blessing!
1 comment:
You are such a sweet Mom!! Baby blessings are so special - we've blessed all our kiddos at home for those exact reasons - I think it makes it extra special!
Post a Comment