Monday, April 26, 2010

My Best Friend!




I just dropped my mom off at the airport. It's always hard but today I feel especially sad. I hate that she is so far away and that she's not here to see my boys all the time, especially Matthew because they change so much at this age. She has become my best friend without me even realizing it. I admire her more than any other person I know. She is the perfect example to me of everything good I hope to be someday. She is the sweetest person I know, always looking for the good in others. She has remained righteous and steadfast her whole life, even through some of the most difficult situations. I hope that one day I can become half the mother,wife and woman she is. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

Rhandi said...

Oh Kin- me too! I have the best Aunt on the planet! I am sorry that we didn't get to finish our conversation- I really want to talk to you more, I miss you and love you! Aunt Wendy- you rock, thank you for being an amazing example for me and Rochelle.