Charlie is getting so big and saying the funniest things, I need to be better about writing them down..so I give you Charlieisms of the week:
Me- Charlie please pick up your toys
C - NO!
Me- What did you say to me
C- Looking down then back up at me and smiling " I said I KNOW I will do it"
Mommy, I am going to tell you a story. Once upon a time there was a monster who hit mommy, but she won cause she's super mommy and she's the best.
And a few weeks ago...
When Charlie was being loud in Church my Grandma said "Let's be quite this is Heavenly Father's house" Charlie said "Heavenly Father, where is He, oh there He is.. I'm going to scare Him! ROAAR.
Yep, and the entire congregation heard and laughed. Ahh, I'm so glad my son added humor to Sacrament meeting!
2 comments:
hahaha, brennan is obessessed with scaring right now. roooooaaaar. especially when the sacrament is being passed. he will roar at the deacons. so hard not to laugh.
Ha! Love it! I so wish I was there to hear that one! Can't wait to get our boys together!
Post a Comment