Sunday, August 15, 2010

He Said..


This kid makes us laugh all the time! I give you... Charlie"isms" of lately!
After saying something funny (it's a long story) "Don't worry about it guys, it was just a joke" Coming from a 2 year old it was hillarous!
"Mommy, you know who my girl is? Missy is my girl, and she's a princess"
While I was getting dressed for church he said to me "Mommy, don't wear that one I don't like it" Then pointing to a skirt hanging in the closet "Wear this one it's pretty"
"I don't like dinner time, I just like treat time"
When Matthew was crying and I wasn't getting to him fast enough "Don't cry Maffu, it's me Charlie I'm here, it's me see, I fix your tooth better"
"When I get a job, it's going to be doctor, or a guy that can fix Matthew's cabaties"
"Mommy you the most bootful of all the bootiful mommies"
We sure love this kid, don't know what we'd do without him

2 comments:

Angelee said...

I was in nursery for a few minutes today. Just enough time for him to come over and invite me to his bounce house party. then he proceeded to tell me that I might be too big get in it, but josh could come.

Rhandi said...

So darn cute! I can't wait to see this little guy! Charlie and Cayman are going to have so much fun together!