Saturday, January 8, 2011

Finally!!!

Angelee..this post is for you! I FINALLY got to try out a restaurant featured on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives!!! Chef Point Cafe is a gas station turned into a restaurant. The owners couldn't get a loan for a restaurant so the applied for a loan for a gas station and got it. So half of it is an gas station and half is restaurant. It was sooo good!
I got the Chicken Picata! MMMM

Don't know why this pick won't turn but there is Charlie and I w/ Guy!

2 comments:

Angelee said...

YAY!!!so much fun huh? when are our husbands going to get their act together and finally take us out to one??? I'll start dropping hints on this end and you do the same on that end :)

Rhandi said...

Kin- I love all of your TX pics! What a wonderful trip and Christmas. We were going to go to this resturant while I visited but it was closed or something. Sounds awesome and your food looks delish! I miss you! Maybe we can chat today- I need to call your mom and wish her a happy bday!