In a few weeks you will be one, and to that I say STOP! Please stop growing! When your brother turned one I was excited, big party,bounce house,lots of friends the whole nine yards. But you see, you're my baby you were JUST born. So, I hope this doesn't make me a bad mom but on February 4th we will have your favorite food, raviolis, blueberries and graham crackers. Just me, you, Dad and Charlie. Then we will watch you devour a cupcake, throw you in the bath and bed by eight! Because if we do that way, then maybe you won't really turn one, maybe!
P.S. Tell the rest of the family they can celebrate too, I just need a few days to take it all in! Oh and please make sure 2011 goes slower!
4 comments:
Mimi agrees! Can we just freeze frame this whole next year? It was so fun to get to know your sweet personality better during your two week visit in Texas! I love you!
I loved looking at the pictures of your adorable boys! :)
that is TOTALLY how i have been feeling. i feel like she is only 6 months and want her baby-ness to last forever. i always wanted brennan to rush to the next phase, but with max i am just wanting to freeze every minute.
I seriously can't believe that Matthew is going to be 1! That means that Hudson is going to be 2! Crazy how fast time goes- what a little cutie that Matthew!
Post a Comment