It's been a long time coming but we had our Anderson Family reunion last week in Sunriver OR! It was so much fun to all be together, but we were missing some very important members of the family. They were busy do insignificant things like getting ready for weddings, internships the on the other side of country and delivering babies. Slackers!
We rented a nice house and did lots of fun stuff, but also just spent time together playing games, talking , cooking and eating!
We rented a nice house and did lots of fun stuff, but also just spent time together playing games, talking , cooking and eating!
Christian and Charlie! These boys were inseparable! Seriously, the only time I saw my son was at bed time!
Dad making his famous homemade raviollis, each family was in charge of dinner one night. Everything was fabulous but I think these were the favorite of the week! If this family knows how to do one thing, it's to cook!
My favorite part was watching these boys play! They got along so good, and really didn't fight and when they did the ALWAYS worked it out between themselves. Christian is my aunt Heidi's youngest. She is only 11 years older then me and I remember when I was a young teenager thinking that it was totally possible that we could have kids the same age, my oldest and her youngest. And, here they are 3 months apart! I love it! I really wanted to put the pictures on here of them running through the house naked before bath time, but they were a little much!
My other favorite part of the trip! The Paulina Plunge (an awesome bike ride) which deserves a post to itself, just waiting for more pics!
2 comments:
Looks like a super fun trip! Getting together with family is the best!!
Thanks so much for this post Kin! It makes me happy that you were all together and so sad that I wasn't there with my fam! So cute about C & C- love it and wish my boys were there with them! I can't wait for the next one and I can't wait to see you- I miss you all so much! xoxo
Post a Comment