Sunday, November 20, 2011
Friends
Someone asked me the other day what I was thankful for. In the spirit of Thanksgiving I've been thinking a lot about what I am thankful for. My list is long, but that's for another post. One thing I am especially thankful for is good friends, my own of course but today I am especially thankful for my children's good friends. I am thankful that Charlie has friends who are good examples, come from good families, follow the rules, and are fun and easy to have around. This is Josh, Charlie calls him his "best buddy". I hope that they will stay friends as they get older, Josh is two years older than Charlie so I hope that he always has him to look up to. I never realized how rare it would be to have friends who I love to spend time with and who also have kids who truly get along with my own. That's why I am thankful for his mom too (and his sister and dad)! I hope my children can always make good friends, and be good friend and examples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was so sweet. We are all glad to have you guys too.
That is so sweet. We all love you guys too...especially nick loves Jesse.
Post a Comment