Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

It seemed like Christmas came and went really fast this year. Between taking care of my grandparents and getting ready for our trip to Arizona, I felt like I just wasn't ready for it. We did host Christmas dinner at our home and had Christmas Eve with all the Medrano's.
Still, it was fun to see how excited the boys got when they opened their presents. Charlie is just so fun to give gifts to because he gets soo excited. Matthew told his he wanted a dogie (oggie) from Santa the week before Christmas. So, even though Santa had been done shopping for weeks because he didn't want to be our in the Christmas madness, he reluctantly went out and found a big, soft, stuffed "oggie"! It was of course, totally worth it.
I loved being able to go to Church on Christmas this year and be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. Charlie got up with the primary and sang "Picture a Christmas" he had been practicing with them because he's been coming in from nursery to "practice sitting in primary" I couldn't see him and tried really hard not to be that crazy mom who stood up to watch her child but the rest of the family said he sang all the words and bobbed his head a little.



He also sang the same song for our first "Medrano Family Christmas talent Show" I helped Matty sing "The Wise Man" it was adorable, one of my favorite parts about the weekend!

No comments: