Monday, March 5, 2012

Two!

I've been awful at blogging the past few months, forgive me! February 4th, Matthew turned 2! It's true we no longer have a baby in our house! He turned two and literaly grew up overnight. He wasn't much of a talker but suddenley started talking like crazy. He's been asking for a long time to use the potty like his brother, I've brushed it off thinking that there was NO WAY he was ready. Well, this past week I only had to change three dirty diapers all week (two days). He only goes pee pee 25% of the time. But, hey I'll take it.

A few things about our sweet two year old!
His nick names, Matty, Moo, Mooska and Maf (Charlie's nickname, he says Maff U so naturally Maff is the nickname)
He loves to eat! Pizza, grapes, edamae and cereal are some of his favorites!
He loves his boo blankie his doggie from Santa, he must have both in order to fall asleep!
Charlie is his hero!
He is a sneaky sneaky little boy and I kid you not 90% of the messes in our house are caused by him and him alone!
He sleeps like champ and his favorite time of the day is bath time!
We love him to pieces! We adore his smile and are loving his new found sense of humor, he really thinks he's hilarious!

No comments: