Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moo and his Boo


This is the kind of picture I get for trying to take it right before nap time. I keep meaning to take another one but at this rate, he'll be ten by the time I get around to it! This is Matthew with his "boo"! We bought this for him when he was a couple a months old because he loved being swaddled but was getting too big and unwrapping himself. It's called a woombie! When he was almost one he started calling "boo" so that's what it's been ever since. It's been a long time since he's slept IN it but he sleeps WITH every night, he can't sleep without it. I put him in bed and he automatically throws it over his face. We don't know what we'd do without our boo. He loves his boo!


I have to say that I have quite a love affair with it too. From the moment that perfect package came in the mail, he slept like a champ! It is a miracle worker I tell you (at least it was for us). If you have a baby or are expecting a baby or know someone who is go here and buy one immediately. It is the BEST money I have ever spent on a baby, the best I tell you!

1 comment:

Rhandi said...

Boo is incredible! Thank goodness Moo has is Boo. So glad you finally updated your blog, I keep checking, I have been patiently waiting for cuteness. Thanks for delivering. Fun fun to hear about the boys! Living so far away is killing me! xoxo