Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Very First Blog

So....we have decided to enter the blog world, we'll see how it goes. Our blog probably be dedicated to Charlie, so that all of our family and friends can keep up to date with all of the fun and excitement he brings to our lives. Let's be honest if you keep up with our blog he's the one you'll be most interested in hearing about. So, this is how we'll start!!!
Charles Robert Medrano was born March 9th 2008. He was 6lbs 11oz! We have felt so blessed to have such a beautiful miracle in our lives over the past 4 months. I know it sounds cliche but it is truly amazing how much you can love something so much!
Charlie 41/2 months old now and getting so big!!! As of his Dr. appt today he weighs 15lbs 10oz! He can roll over, is eating rice and oatmeal cereal with bananans, he can pull himself up while holding on to our hands and he smiles and laughs all the time! Needless to say we are totally in love!

4 comments:

Rhandi said...

Yippie! Way to join the blogging nation. You know that I now expect regular pictures of the second cutest kid in the world (wink,wink).

Kerri Cooley said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us!! I can't believe that I haven't got to meet little Charlie yet!! Hopefully we can all get together soon!!

Kerri Cooley

The Beaumonts said...

WELCOME to the blog world! I am so excited you have a blog now! Its fun to do. Well I love and miss you!

Alli said...

Yay for another blogger. My blog is pretty much all about Anna, again, for family purposes. Feel free to frequent our blog also...babyleduc.blogspot.com