Well, we finally create a blog and then our camera brakes! Actually, I dropped the camera while trying to take some pictures of Charlie with his cousins! At first it wouldn't zoom and now it is totally broken. So, until we get a new camera we won't have any pictures on the blog! If we could have taken pictures this week they would have been of Charlie playing with his brand new toy (a Baby Einstein bouncer) which he totally loves to jump,jump,jump. We would have also shared some pictures of him eating sweet potatoes (his new favorite food) that I can't seem to get in his mouth fast enough without him screaming at me to give him more!
Because the camera broke we thought that it would remind us to use our video camera. Last night we had the perfect opportunity but of course it wasn't charged. Charlie fell asleep early and about 7:00 his bedtime is normally about 9:30. So, a couple of hours later I decided to try and wake him up for a little bit cause I didn't want him to be bright eyed and bushy-tailed at 5a.m.. He was so tired that he would not wake up but every time Jesse would say anything he would sit right up, look at him, smile , and then fall back asleep! He slept right through anything I said but every word Jesse said his eyes opened big (for a couple seconds). It was so funny, and we wish we would have gotten on video!
Moral of the story... don't drop the camera and keep the video camera charged!
No comments:
Post a Comment