Here are some pictures for my parent's annual Thanksgiving
letter, they didn't turn out as good as they have in years past but nonetheless here they are...the day ended up being a total
fiasco as always but in the end we all smiled and pretended like we were happy, even Jesse (what a surprise!!)
3 comments:
Yea Kendra!
I'm so glad you have this blog. Your little boy is darling and I love seeing you as a mom! Always the natural! Tell everyone hello in your family. I'll send CJ some model shots of Hannah - braces and all.
Andrea
Your family is so cute and wonderful. I love you all. Family pictures are always a pain to take but they leave us with some pretty fabulous pictures and memories to talk about for years to come.
What a good looking fam! I miss you all! Can't wait for a visit at Christmas time!!
Post a Comment