Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Charlie !


I can't believe that today Charlie is 6 months old, where has the time gone? When I was pregnant someone told me "the next nine months will be the longest of your life, but they 12 months after your baby is born will be the fastest of your life" nothing could be more true! It's amazing to me that even though he's only been here for 6 months it seems like he's been in our lives forever. I am so thankful the Lord gave is such a beautiful little boy, what a wonderful blessing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kindra on your first six months as a mom! You're doing a great job!

Andrea Sheets said...

We wish that we could just snuggle up to this guy. Could he be any cuter???
ANdrea Sheets

The Beaumonts said...

wow 6 months have gone by so fast! he is a major cutie! miss you kindra!

Rhandi said...

What a handsome little guy! So true about 9 SLOW months and all of the sudden Cayman is almost 2! It's a good reminder this time around because this pregnancy is going by in slow motion. I think it's because I am waiting to know boy or girl . . . One week! By the way, I finally posted a few new pics of Cayman today. Love you Kin!