We are totally amazed at what can happen in 7 short months! I mean 7 months ago Charlie was a not quite 7 lb baby, who spent most of the time siting in his swing and eating every 1 1/2 hrs Now he is a nearly 20 lb baby who is constantly on the go, smiles at anyone who will take a second to pay attention to him and getting faster every day and in just the last 3 days he has started to pull himself up, wave bye bye and say "momma" (for real this time). Now if we could just conquer sleeping through the night! I guess you can have it all!
4 comments:
next thing you know, your prgnant with another one and it starts all over, j/k, We love Charlie so much and you guys too!
aw... little charlie bear is so big now. let's teach him how to say missy.
I just can't get over how cute Charlie is. He has a zest for life visible in his eyes.
Charlie gets better and better looking every time I see him. We're excited to see you in December!
Post a Comment