Monday, October 27, 2008

Brothers!



This week we are staying with my brothers while my parents are vacationing in Hawaii. Brian is 17 and C.J. is 13, so it's not like they really have to be "babysat" but we are here to hold down the fort, making sure that they eat something a little more nutritious than bagel bites, make it to school/seminary on time stuff like that. And even though my baby is sick and teething and I have to run around like a soccer mom all day, I feel so blessed to be here. I realized tonight this might be one of the last times that we will be able to be here with both of them. We have done this at least once a year since we've been married. And now that Brian will be off to college next year we won't have very many more opportunities like this I enjoy my time with them, because of our age differences I haven't spent the kind of time with them that most siblings would.
I am so proud of the young men that they are becoming! I admire both of them and strive to be more like them. I am so thankful that Charlie has them as wonderful examples. I am so thankful that they are a part of my eternal family. I can't believe how they have grown into such valiant young men, they are AMAZING!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi Kindra! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your baby is darling!;)