I have come to the realization that this is the only way that I will faithfully get my journaling done, so please bare with me. I started a journal of writing letters to Charlie, but haven't been very good at it so I thought I'd try to do it on my blog instead. Read if you want, but feel free to totally disregard, this is really just for Charlie.
My Sweet Little Boy!
Today you are 8 months old! Where had the time gone? It is amazing to me how much my life has changed in these 8 short months. I feel overwhelmed with joy every time I look at you. You are truly the love of my life, I have never know a love quite like this, it is amazing! You still aren't sleeping very well and usually end up in bed with me (most of the time we end up in the guest bed so Daddy's snoring doesn't wake us up) you are getting into everything and you HATE to put clothes on or get your diaper changed, there are days when I sit down in the evening and feel totally and completely exhausted but after I have tucked you in to bed it doesn't take long before I sneak in your room to check on you and marvel at my sweet sleeping boy. You see, even though there are times in the day where you drive be absolutely bananas, I love you!
I love listening to your sweet little belly laugh, it is so easy to get you to laugh and even easier to get you to smile! I love watching you play with your Daddy and how you know that he is the one who will tumble all around on the floor with you and play "rough". I love watching you grow and learn, it seems like everyday you learn something new. I love that you are so determined, when you set your mind to something you try and try until you finally accomplish your task. I love that you are such a happy baby and that you love people. You will play with just about anyone and you make everyone around you happy. I love that when you are really tired you say mom mom momma and only want me and sometimes if I'm really lucky you'll put your head on my shoulder (you are not much of a cuddler)! I love being your mom, you have taught me to truly find joy in small and simple things.
Love, Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment