Saturday, November 8, 2008

TROUBLE!!!

Oh boy am I in for some trouble...those of you who know Charlie know that he is extremely active and in to absolutely everything. Last week while staying at my parents I caught him eating my mom's plant and 5 min later playing in the toilet. Well, let me tell you that's nothing compared to what happened last night.
I was in his room trying to clean out his closet, put clothes that were too small away and take out the new ones. He was getting into everything so I took him out to the living room with Jesse and gave him an old wipe box to play with (a big costco size one). A few minutes later I heard Jesse say "Kindra, come look at your son".....
He had pushed the box to the coffee table, climbed on the box and was trying really hard to climb on top of the coffee table. He was close but fell when he turned around to look at me.
He's 8 months old!!! What the heck will he be doing when he's 2??? (we tried to get the camera but weren't fast enough...dang it!)

I've been a slacker and haven't posted Halloween pics, I will do that soon so everyone can see our little skunk... maybe he should have been a monkey for Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in trouble. My pediatrician once told us about a 15 month whose mother found him on top of the fridge! Get ready for it.

Melissa said...

AHAHAHAHAHA...poor kinna, but yipee for me to play with him in about a monthish