Friday, November 7, 2008

Random

Well, I've been tagged three times now, so I suppose it's time for me to acctualy reply so here is goes...


1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random/Weird Things About Me
1.) I have visited 16 states in the U.S.A.!
2.) I am really really scared of rats/mice but I don't mind spiders and snakes
3.) I really wanted to name Charlie, Gino but everyone said it sounded too much like a mobster name (I like Charlie better now)
4.) I write with my left hand but do everything else with my right
5.) My new favorite healthy snack is cottage cheese mixed with bananans and almond butter. I know it sound bad but it's really good!
6.) I love to sit in the hot tub while it's raining
7.) I can't fall asleep if the closet door is open!
I tag...
Melissa
Nicole
Rhandi
Kristin
Frenchell
Nancy
Alli

1 comment:

Rhandi said...

Ha! Fun, I think that your new snack sounds yummy, I am so going to do that! Maybe it will be my new prego lady snack. You are right a hot tub in the rain is fantastic. Stay tunned and I will post my answers too! xoxo