Congrats Melissa!!!!!!!
My sister is graduating for BYU Idaho tomorrow, I wish that I could be there! I am so proud of her, she hopes to teach Econ, History or Geography at a Jr. High, so if you know of any job... She my best friend, she is beautiful, smart, funny, smart, adventurous, she is a wonderful sister and the most amazing auntie in the entire word. (By the way boys she is single are you a RM, do you speak Italian, like football or any sport for the matter, do you like to talk politics (conservative politics that it) or are just generally a really cool guy???)
Congrats Melissa. I love you so much and am so proud of all of your accomplishment, you are awesome!
2 comments:
Amen!!!! I agree. She is all those things and more.
We saw your family there (in Idaho at the commencement and then again at Red Robin) - my sister graduated too, yeah for them!
Post a Comment