Monday, July 27, 2009

No Fear !


We are so lucky to have parents who have pools so at least once a week we get to cool off from the blazing hot Chico weather (106 today)! Charlie LOVES the pool. He jumps into the pool and doesn't mind if we don't catch him until after he has landed in the pool. He loves to "jump jump, jump" Here are some pictures of Charlie swimming with Aunt Missy and Uncle C.J. and yes they we throwing him back and forth between each other, he thought it was HILARIOUS! This kid seriously has NO FEAR, which scares me to death. I just hope that by next summer he feels the same way and we can teach him to swim!!!























1 comment:

stacy said...

Kindra Charlie is a freakin' dorable! Oh and congrats on the baby on the way! I haven't pushed hanging out because I read your last post and it sounds like you're going through the challenges of 1st trimester plus the toddler to handle. We are totally down to hang out if you're feeling up to it. Next week I don't have any plans except piano lessons on mondays and thursdays, so tuesday or friday would be great. The only thing that would be nice is decent weather. Hum! Lets plan on next week then!