Just noticed that my "baby ticker" says only 176 days to go... now when I was pregnant with Charlie I would have thought that was FOREVER, but the first thing I thought of when I looked at that today was "only 176 days?" Don't get me wrong I'm excited for this new little member of our family to be in my arms. But, now I know that those little ones are much easier to take care of in the belly then they are out of the belly. This pregnancy is going way faster than the last one and even though I've been a lot sicker than I was last time I'm appreciating it and enjoying more and not just wanting it to be over. Though, I'm sure that I will be changing my tune when I am 8 months pregnant!
We find out in a week or two what we are having, everyone THINK PINK! Honestly, we would be happy with a boy, it would make things much easier. But, it's been 9 years since there has been a baby girl on my side of the family, plus we already have a boy!
4 comments:
I will think pink for you. I know how it is to want a little girl.
I'm sending you "pink thoughts"!!
I'm thinking pink! No, honestly, it seems like the sicker you are, the more likely it's a girl (not always---probably old wives' tale, but it SEEMS true, even if it's not!).
Hey, I finally found your blog again! Thank goodness for FB, right? I was more sick with my girls, so maybe that's a sign that you are more sick this time around? I can't wait to hear what you are having! I can't believe you are already that far along.
Post a Comment