Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cute Carry On!

Isn't this the cutest carry on you've ever seen? Can you tell we can't wait to visit Mimi,Grandpa and C.J. in Texas (and they haven't even been gone a week)

Charlie is getting soo big, I am amazed every day at what he is learning. Some new things...
* Tonight I was singing him to sleep he started to sing "I am a child of God" and he started to sing with me "I child God", SO SWEET!
* When he see anyone with gum he asks them to blow bubbles even total strangers in the store!
* He is talking like crazy, he repeats everything we say and is talking in sentences, he points to everything and says "this is ..." he learns a new word everyday and it sticks. Over the past few weeks he has defiantly been able to communicate very well and let us know what he wants
* He tells us when he goes pee pee and poo poo in his diaper and normally wants it changed right away, today he even took off his diaper (thank goodness it was just wet) First step to potty training right??
* A new favorite show is Finding Nemo and everyday when he wakes up from his nap he asks for"memo" when asked what a seagull says he say "mine mine mine"
* Has become a picky eater, his favorite foods are watermelon, banana with peanut butter and yogurt! Some days that's all I can get him to eat!
* He told me today "Jesse is Daddy"
* Wants his way all the time and has started to throw major fits, and has become very clingy to mommy this past week.
* He kisses my belly and says "aww baby"
* When he does something he knows he's not supposed to he hugs you and say "I sorry"
Charlie is such a loving sweet little boy, I am LOVING having a toddler, he truly has become my little buddy. I love him more than I ever could imagined, he is the joy of my life!

3 comments:

Becker said...

WOAH! He's about a year younger than Caleb, but it sounds like he's closer to potty training! Can't wait to spend time with you guys soon!!

Tiffany said...

He sounds so cute! I love the "Jesse is daddy"! So darling!

Taggart Family said...

How precious! Charlie is the cutest little guy ever.