Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Day at the Temple

We were able to go to the Sacramento temple last weekend for our friend's Allie and Devin's wedding sealing! It was a fabulous day, unfortunately we didn't get any good pictures of the bride and groom (there were so many people taking pictures I just gave up) Plus, the had a fabulous photographer. And, we were running around like crazy that we totally forgot about getting a family picture (I was so mad)!!! But, we are going again this weekend (my sister Melissa is getting ready for her mission) so I WILL remember! But, of course we got some pictures of you know who!



























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture of the temple is beautiful. I could see that blown up to 10X13 and up on your wall. Great pictures all around.

Melissa said...

I like the one of him looking in the fountain. He looks so cute!

Rhandi said...

Charlie looks SOOOO much like you Kin! Seriously, it takes me back to our childhood! Loves!