So, I went to my 15 weeks appointment yesterday. The Dr. tried to listen to the babies heartbeat but couldn't hear it, so she decided to do an ultrasound. Of course, I was nervous ... this has happened before and the outcome wasn't good, my fears were gone when I immediately saw a little hand moving ... how sweet! Then, she checked the heartbeat.. there is was, beating away. Then the baby moved! Oh, she said "Do you want to know the sex" "You can tell I said" Now, in my head... "Do I want to know the sex, of course I do, but Jesse isn't here, well we'll already be paying or this ultrasound why get another one just to wait for him to be here, wait she can tell the sex I'm only 15 weeks OBVIOUSLY she saw something." (that was all in about 5 seconds) So, of co use I say yes and she tells me what I already knew. It's a BOY!!!
Really, I was immediately excited. I know that Charlie will love to have a little brother around to be rough and tough with and to teach all about balls and trucks. They will be so close in age, and I know that they will be best friends. And yes, one of my first thoughts was "that will save so much money" The boys will be able to share a room, which will be awesome and really isn't there just something special between a mommy and her son. So, yes if this little guy is anything like his brother it will be double the trouble but I am truly excited have two little boys to cuddle and love!
1 comment:
Well, good. I'm glad that your first thoughts weren't disappointment at not having a girl! It'll be great to meet BOTH of your boys soon enough!
Post a Comment