Monday, August 31, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission!!

My sister Melissa was called to the New York, New York North Spanish Speaking mission. She leaves October 21st and will serve for 18 months, we are so excited for her and very proud of her decision! One of her very best friends is serving in the same exact mission, isn't that cool? We were able to all go the Oakland Temple with her before my parents and C.J. moved to Texas. Both my parents went through the Oakland Temple for the first time and were married there, I also went through for my first time and Jesse and I were married there. We love all temples but Oakland has a special place in our hearts!
This is the temple in NY, isn't it crazy how it's right in the
middle of the city??
All together at the temple!

1 comment:

Nicole Scoubes said...

Im so happy for her, and happy that you were all able to share that temple day together as well!