Friday, September 4, 2009

Big Brother Practice




I watched my friend's baby Campbell yesterday. I was a little nervous of what Charlie would do, don't get me wrong he's a sweet loving little boy but I didn't know what he would do without all my attention.


At first he was a little hesitant to share his toys (even though they were baby toys that he hasn't even looked at on months) but when I put her down for her naps he cried an cried saying "Camel,Camel, no night night, no night night" When he woke up from his nap he ran to the room she was sleeping and said "baby no sleepy, no sleepy". I was surprised how patient he was too, if I was feeding her or changing her diaper and he wanted something he waited for me to be done. He loved her!


That's how he'll be with his little brother right? I mean he'll only be here all day, everyday, forever and ever. Well, let's just hope that's the way he is most of the time.




2 comments:

Angelee said...

I thought for sure I had your email...I was wrong. Email me please. angelee7000@hotmail.com

Alison Woods said...

Too cute! Thanks for watching her. I'm glad Charlie liked "Camel" . . .hee, hee!