Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Seriously ? ? ?

The little man's vocabulary has completely taken off, he talks so much all the time.. the other day I asked him to do something I think it was "go get your shoes please" his response ... WHY??? Seriously, do I REALLY have to explain to my 19 month old WHY HE HAS TO GET HIS SHOES, has it really already begun... I sure hope not.

On a side note, I'm halfway there, 20 weeks prego! I can't believe how fast it's gone by AND I'm starting to get a little nervous... I have heard way too many stories lately about people who were told they were having boys.. and out popped a girl. I was only 15 weeks at the ultra sound, maybe I will have the doc check one more time, before we go visit my family in Texas, there is too much shopping there not to know for sure!

1 comment:

Em said...

brennan has just started to say words when we tell him to say them. it's been really fun.