Friday, September 18, 2009

Nursery At Last!

Charlie turned 18 months last week, I can't believe how time flies! The most exciting thing about being 1 1/2 is nursery! Here are some pictures of our big boy ready for church. I almost cried when he was all dressed in his suit and tie, he looked way too big. He was so excited to wear it too, he kept saying "Like Daddy, like Daddy"
He hasn't been interested in taking pictures lately but this was my best attempt


I was kneeling down to try to get a good picture and he kept doing what I was doing, couldn't get him to stand up for picture !


At 18 months Charlie weighs 24 lbs and is 32 inches, that's 50% for both!

He is getting so smart and talks all the time, the Dr. said that he's way above average in his verbal skills. (sorry I have to brag a little) He says a new sentence everyday and is starting to say some stuff that really cracks us up.
* One day I asked him "What do you want to do today" he said "Go to temple... with Brian and CJ"
* Jesse was drinking a powerade and Charlie said "That's CJ juice"
* I told him that we were going to Grammy and Grandpa's and he was still in his PJs so he said "Ok I dressed"
* My Dad came for a few days and we picked him up at the airport, now every time we hear an airplane he gasps and says "Grandpa"
* I said "Chex Mix" and Charlie said "Texas", No "Chex Mix", "Oh Texas.. Mimi"

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nursery is a life saver! Hope your little man does well!!;)

West Family said...

Kindra - he is such a doll! I hope he is happy there too!

Em said...

what a cute little man!!!