My friend just told me about an awesome website called Baby Steals http://www.babysteals.com/! It's a website that sells one baby item a day, they post it at 9 MST. Everything they sell is at lest 50% off the original price and it's all high end stuff. I haven't bought anything from it yet because I have only known about it for a few days. Today they had See Kai Run boots for $15.20 Tristan told me she found Aden and Anes musliusm blankets 4 for $20 (which is like 60% off), plus shipping,but if you live anywhere near Murry Utah, you can go pick them up at thier location for free. You Utahans may already know about this webiste. You have to check the website fast, the last two days I've checked around 11, my time and all items were already sold out.
There are also sister site http://www.kidssteals.com/ (so far the items I've seen on it are too old for my 19 month old)and http://www.scrapbooksteals.com/
2 comments:
good to know...thanks.
Sweet! I am excited to check this out! Thanks Kin!
Post a Comment