Charlie and I are in Texas, staying with my brother, he's a freshman and has school and Mom and Dad are in Paris ( I know lucky them) CJ has seminary then basketball practice after school so are are alone ALL day long in a place where I have no idea where to go or what to do (it's way bigger than Chico) and don't know a soul. So ... does anyone live close and wanna come keep us company ??? We're near Dallas. I know Kris, I need to call you, maybe we can still meet halfway!!!
Really, I'm glad to be here. I know Mom really needed a trip like this and they will be back in a week, and in 2 weeks Jesse will meet us. He'll be here for a few days then we will leave Charlie with the fam and head down to Southern Texas where Jesse served his mission, for a little alone time and to celebrate our 5th year Anniversary! I'm excited and a little bit nervous to leave Char for so long but I think after playing "single Mom" for a week I will be a little more anxious and ready. Then we will be here for Thanksgiving, that's right we will be here for an entire month !! And, the house in Chico fell out of escrow (for the third time) so they live in an apartment, it's cute and not too small .. but man I forgot what it feels like to live in an apartment. Really, it's not bad but we are upstairs and a certain someone is noisy and likes to jump.. I am just waiting for the neighbors to complain.
Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned that because Mom and Dad's house didn't sale, they are taking it off the market and we are living in it. Then they will sale the house we live in. That's what Jesse is doing while we are gone, remodeling the bathroom!! We miss him lots!
And really, I am serious I know some of you live close, so come visit me!!!
3 comments:
we will actually be in Dallas/Ft Worth area next weekend for the Utah/TCU game!
Cute blog Kindra. I enjoy reading it. If I was in Texas, I would come visit you. I know this is off topic but you read NieNie? So do I! Seriously, I love her. What she writes is so inspirational. She uplifts and inspires me on a regular basis. What a powerful women!
CALL ME if you saw sheldon and jen with out letting me in, your introuble!
Post a Comment