I am glad that October is finally here, I love love love the fall. It's my favorite time of year. I love the smells,food,weather and holidays in the fall. First up, Halloween.. so I took out the decorations today and Mr. Man helped me unpack our small an rather unexciting box of stuff, I realized today that my Halloween decor needs a little help, but last year we stared a new tradition... the week after every holiday we head to Target for some clearance decor.. here is last years buy for $5 !

Speaking of Halloween .. we are trying to decide.. for the little man, a golfer or a puppy?
.jpg)
Found this one online and I LOVE and I can just picture him in it, this is Daddy's first choice too!

But.. we already have this puppy costume and it's just so darn cute but he get's a little itchy and annoyed of it easily!
1 comment:
I vote golfer! He would look so cute in that hat and the plaid, 'course he would look cute in ANYTHING. :)
Post a Comment