He was waiting for Jesse to get home from work today.. we have a pretty big window seal that looks out into the front of our house (big enough for him sit on at least) As he sat there looking out the window he said "Come on Dada, Come on, Come on, Mama.. Daddys coming" he sat there for 20 min and when he saw Daddy's care drive up the street he ran to the back door to great him.
I know, I know I should have gotten a picture but ... I was enjoying the silence!
He spilled a cup of snacks and said "oh DARNIT" at least it was darnit but... a good reminder to be careful what we say !!!
When I put him to sleep at night he insists on singing "I Love to See the Temple" he has started to sing it. It goes something like this ... "See Temple..Day..Love"
We went on a small walk down our dirt road to get the mail, as we walked he picked up rocks, using the mommy forecasting I have recently acquired I told him he could pick them up but not throw them.. when we were done he had 10 small rocks in his little hands..and yes it was a miracle that he didn't throw one, not a one!
And lastly..I won't say much as to not get myself too excited or to not jinx myself. Let's just say that it includes some "ehems" and the porcelain thrown. Check back in a few weeks to see if there is a "rest of the story"
And just because I am annoyed ... we had decided on the golfer for Halloween (see the post below) and .. eviery single website I can find has it out of stock, it's selling on ebay for $60 + ... even if I had that kind of money I wouldn't spend it! Geese.. no golfer cosutme for this little guy!!
1 comment:
I love your little comments, charlie is so smart and such a little talker- I love it! PS- your blog looks great, I love the facelift. I miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment