Thursday, December 3, 2009
Sneaky
Apparently he's tall enough to pull something down off the counter. Well, just enough to pull down the M&M's and make them fall all over the floor.
Here's the story... We were at Target, I had a weak, chocolate craving pregnancy moment and threw the M&Ms in the cart. Toddler asks for candy, I say no, not now. Toddler throws a giant fit,screaming the whole way to the car. "Fine you don't get any". Toddler falls asleep on the way home. I get a phone call, toddler wakes up, toddler watches Kung Fu Panda while I talk on the phone( I know I'm a wonderful mother) . I get off the phone, toddler walks in the kitchen then back in the family room he repeats this a few times. I look at the toddlers face, it's covered with chocolate. I walk in the kitchen, the wrapper and 2 yes only 2 M&Ms are left on the floor. Toddler smiles at me, how could I get mad at the sweet little face covered with chocolate and in absolute heaven !!! I didn't, instead I took a picture, and the toddler was up late, too late! Oh the joys of toddlerhood, don't you just love them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Kiddos have a knack for getting candy, it's like they have a radar for it or something!
Post a Comment