It's been a crazy day, Charlie didn't nap and when I finally got a chance to put him down at 9:00 he didn't want to sleep. I was getting super annoyed. Then this happened. We always say prayers before bed he normally repeats,sometimes he says a few things on his own. Tonight was no different but about 5 min after we had said our prayers he snuggles up to me and say
"Hevey Fader, thank you this day, thank you my daddy, thank you family, thank you my daddy, thank you baby, nursery. Jesus twice amen"
It was precious, I wasn't annoyed anymore and after he fell asleep I laid there for a while, next to my sweet little boy who is growing up so much. Because I know I always need to remember sweet moments like that.
3 comments:
So so cute! Your little boy sounds like such a sweetheart!!
That has to be the most adorable thing I've heard and not just because I'm his Grandma! I love you all and can't wait to see you! Counting down the days! Love, Mimi
oh that's so sweet!
Post a Comment