So, we finally after 35 weeks have decided on a name... Matthew. Now for the middle name.. suggestions??? These are my ideas.. Jesse has none, surprise surprise.
Jay (for Jesse and his Dad Jess)
Thomas (that's what Charlie has called him all along, and yes it's because of Thomas the train)
William (a first name that was on the list, Jesse's Grandpa)
Caleb (this is the name that I really wanted for a first but Jesse didn't like it enough)
What do you think???
With the new year I am hoping to come back to the blogging world, so look for posts and pictures to come!
5 comments:
I like Matthew Thomas (and yes, perhaps it's because he is a favorite around our house as well)
Hey, Ok I like William and Caleb the most. Good luck picking! Names are so hard. Not looking forward to have to find a name Kevin and I can agree on.
I like Matthew Thomas - it is really cute that your other son called him that - and I think it sounds good together.
I'm liking all of these options. I like Thomas b/c that's what Charlie's been calling him, and I also think Jay sounds really good with Matthew.
I like Matthew Caleb the best but Matthew Thomas would be neat because of Charlie's connection to it.
They all work great though. Love you!
Post a Comment