Friday, March 5, 2010

2 2 2

I can't believe our little man is already a month old. As of his doctor appointment yesterday he was 8lbs 8oz and 21 in. That means he's gained 2 lbs 2 oz and grown 2 inches since birth. Matthew is a good sleeper and most of the time pretty mellow, except around dinner time and in the evening then he is pretty fussy. He may be tiny but he definitely has some lungs on him.


We are loving life with Matthew here but still getting used to life with 2. I think in some ways is was easier and in other ways much harder. Charlie is a good brother who sometimes gives a little too much love, be he is sweet with is baby brother and Matthew is starting to watch him or open is eyes wide when he hears him talking. I think Matthew is already learning he better get tough fast with Charlie around.




He has his mommy's big feet and long fingers, at least he's a boy!

We sure do love this kid!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You make me miss having a newborn! It's a good thing they're cutie patooties during all ages, huh?!;)

Becker said...

Love the pics! He's a cutie! Let me know when you're ready to get the boys together.

Rhandi said...

oh . . . I love these pics Kin! What a little cutie! I especially love the pic of his toes and his big open mouth. Charlie falling asleep in the rocker is also very funny- another great pic! I love and miss you and wish that I knew when I would be seeing you next-sad!