I think I can say the hardest part about Charlie when he was an infant was his lack of sleep, it's been a tough 2 years when he comes to his sleeping habits but he is finally going to sleep really well. He is sleeping in a big boy bed and stays in it for at least most of the night.
The other night Jesse went to check on him before he went to bed... and he was gone, after a 10 second heart attack he found him sleeping in the rocking chair...silly kid!
2 comments:
SOOoOooO cute! I hear you with regard to babies not sleeping. Caleb would NOT sleep for very many months. I couldn't get the kid to go to sleep at night for his first 11 months and regularly thereafter. I am sure hoping for a little more sleepiness from baby #2!!
too funny and too cute!
Post a Comment