Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Charlie Bear!

Our little man turned 2 yesterday! I can't believe that 2 years have already gone by! We started partying on Sunday, celebrated yesterday and Mimi, Grandpa and lots more family will be here this weekend to celebrate more!!
Charlie is 25lbs and 32inches tall. He sleeps in a big boy bed, and is getting better at staying in it through the night. He talks and talks and talks and talks. He uses complete sentences and is a great communicator. He is a total boy, he climbs on and jumps off EVERYTHING. Some of his favorite things include..tractors,airplanes,trains,Special Agent Oso, fruit snacks,carrots,pasta,and anything to do with cowboys.
He is my little buddy, and I LOVE being his mother. He makes me smile when I am down and seeing those sweet little dimples and his face light up when he smiles is the highlight of my day. I am totally in love with this sweet little boy.
Thanks buddy for bringing so much joy into my life. Two years ago was the start of a totally new life for me, a life I knew I would love but could have never imagined how incredible it would really be.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are such a sweet mommy! And your boys are just darling!!

Ashley Ysasaga said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie! I just love him :) He is so loving and so lovable. Charlie always goes out of his way to give me a hug when he sees me, and thanks makes me feel so good. He sure is a sweetie, Kindra, just like his mom. Love you guys!

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!