Monday, September 20, 2010

CHUNK !!!

This little man, has a lot of nicknames around here, Matty Man, Mooskie,Matty Moo, Bubba, Lumpy but the one that is most fiting Chunck! At his doctors appointment a few weeks ago he weighed 21 3/4 lbs and was almost 28 inches long. Matthew is still a total Mama's boy. He is much more laid back then is big brother. I love this age, because he is still very much a baby but also coming into his own and gaining a sweet little personality. I mean really just look at those cheeks, don't you just want to kiss them!!!

4 comments:

Allie said...

what a cutie! I don't think I have ever even seen him in person. I miss you Kendra!

Em said...

Ahhhh!!!! Max is 15 or 16 pounds ??? So fun to see how different they are:-)

Rhandi said...

I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! So excited to see you!!

Aunt Daisy said...

He is such a sweet little guy! Well, I guess, big guy!