Mimi and Grandpa Magic came for a special visit last week. It was so fun to see them. After we picked them up from the airport in Sacramento we went to the Zoo and to Funderland!
Grandpa giving Matthew a taste of his ice cream, he's learning early who sneaks the goodies in this family
I love love this picture of Charlie! See the tortoise in the background,it was one of his favorite parts! But...

The highlight of the trip was feeding the giraffe! See it's tongue stuck all the way out. I was sure that he'd get scared, but he thought it was hilarious!
The highlight of the trip was feeding the giraffe! See it's tongue stuck all the way out. I was sure that he'd get scared, but he thought it was hilarious!
2 comments:
Your boys are such cutie pies! How fun to spend time with your parents!!
Your parents are so cute:-)
Post a Comment