About a month ago my cousin Rhandi came for a few days with her family. She has two boys who are each about a year older than mine. So, we have 4 boys 9-months to almost 4. It was the first time that we had met each others youngest . We had so much fun and the boys played from sun up to sun down. When Cayman and Charlie saw each other for the first time they screamed. It was so fun to watch them play together like we did when we were young. It was wonderful to spend time with Rhandi, we talk on the phone a least once a week but there is nothing like actually being together in person. You can imagine how crazy it was to have four boys under four together so we really get any great pictures but here a few. Rhandi, can you believe that we didn't get a picture together???
2 comments:
That is so fun!!!
SO cute Kin! Great pics of the boys. You are right, I seriously can't believe that we didn't get ONE stinkin picture together or one of all the boys together. It was a crazy couple of days. It was so good to see you! I really hope that something works out for December! I am working on it right now- maybe we can chat later today. I love you and miss you! xoxo
Post a Comment