Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Vistors

The same week that The Orme family was here. My mom and C.J. came so that C.J. could get his braces off. It was short and sweet, but we are glad they came and have so much fun with them. The boys get spoiled rotten and get non stop attention. We love every minute of it and can't wait to go there for Christmas! CJ with his brand new smile!
The pumpkin Mimi and Char (really Mimi) carved with his new
skeleton jammies Mimi got him

I love Char's face in this picture, he thinks Mimi is so funny!

2 comments:

Aunt Daisy said...

I love the skeleton pajamas! I was trying to get some for Joshua last week and they didn't have his size!

Laurie said...

I have to say that SHE IS FUNNY, especially in that picture. I remember when our kids were little (about Charlie's age), our neighbor came over on Halloween with a gold sun mask on. The kids had the same smile Charlie has in that pic...just amazed that she would wear that!